Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
About Our Business
Want to join the powerhouse that’s building a stronger, more sustainable future? Cargill has a team of 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are passionate about nourishing the world in safe and responsible ways. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. Join us to demonstrate new technologies, multifaceted insights and 154 years of experience to serve our food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
We are looking for a Formulation Nutritionist responsible to provide our internal and external customers with the best nutritional solution within the set of requirements and restrictions identified, based on least cost formulation. You will design and maintain current and new formulations across species in feed formulation software. You will introduce and implement new technologies at customers and next to this support will be given to build new (service) offerings. In this position you will allow us to introduce the Cargill Nutrition System at customers and guide customers through the implementation, either partial or as a complete system. At this level, work is performed under minimal supervision and the role is encouraged to independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
• You will be responsible for the optimisation of nutritional requests, crafting the best offer from a nutritional and commercial perspective
• Own the implementation of new technologies for key customers.
• Implementation and evaluation of opportunities for new raw materials in conjunction with purchasing
• Advise Strategic Marketing and Technology species teams on any opportunities for cost savings in their product portfolio, projects related to ingredient, nutrient, production know how
• Be the trusted advisor for internal and external partners and become the go-to person for ingredient know how and nutrient evaluation related questions;
• Training of new people both in formulation as in species teams related to our knowledge
• Other duties as assigned
• Master's degree in Animal Nutrition or equivalent experience
• Preference of working with numbers in an accurate way
• Demonstrating an attitude which lead to a high level of customer intimacy
• Computer literate, proficiency in Excel, feed formulation software
• Proficient in local language and Englsih
• Travel may be required occasionally
• Nutritional knowledge combined with feed formulation experience
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill